We're not sad around here to see 2009 come to an end. It was truly a challenging year on many levels, and we can only look to a brighter and more uneventful 2010!!!
Anyway, this year's new year's resolutions are pretty simple.
- Take more photos. In fact, the challenge will be to take at least one photo a day for the entire year. I may start a new blog just for my photographic record of the year, but that's pretty optimistic. We'll have to see how it goes.
- Write more thank you notes! I'm getting better, but still have room for improvement.
- Spend more time with the kids and ignore the dishes in the sink! I'm giving myself permission to let some things slide around the house in order to have more quality time with the kiddos.
- Reconnect with some of my dearest friends and family! I have to make a huge effort to call more, write when I can, and set aside time to spend with the people I care about. I've really let some of my relationships slide and haven't been the best friend that I can be to those I care about. I will do better.
- SHOW my family how much I love them, and not just with lip service! They really are my greatest source of joy and happiness, and I need to let them see that!
Well, that's about it. Nothing to crazy or unrealistic. Hopefully, this way I might even reach a few of them by next year's end!! And if I can manage to lose a little weight too, that'd be okay by me!!!
Wishing you all a very Happy New Year, and many blessings to you and yours!!!